Sunday, March 28, 2010

Purrs 4 Peace Week 41: Loving Purrs.

I may be able to speak the languages of human beings and even of angels, but if I have no love, my speech is no more than a noisy gong or a clanging bell. I may have the gift of inspired preaching; I may have all knowledge and understand all secrets; I may have the faith needed to move mountains-but if I have no love, I am nothing. I may give away everything I have, and even give up my body to be burned-but if I have no love, this does me no good.

~1 Corinthians 13:1-13




This verse says it all! So today we purr for love to grow in every heart. Because more love means more peace in the world.


So Today we purr for an end to hostility and misunderstanding. we purr for a renewal of the spirit of kindness in ourselves and in the world at large. We purr for a healthy bodies and healthy world. We purr for peace.


2:59 p.m. Get ready to Purrrrrrrr love into the world


SET.

3:00 P.M.


Confucius Cat say: GO!


Purrrrr, purrrr, purrrrr, purrrrr, purrrr, purrrr, purrrrr, purrrr, purrrrr, purrrr, purrrrr, purrrrr, purrrr, purrrr, purrrrr, purrrr, purrrrr, purrrr, purrrrr, purrrrr, purrrr, purrrr, purrrrr, purrrr,. Purrrrr,purrrrrr.....

Imagine love growing inside you and pour out into the world.


Purrrrr, purrrr, purrrrr, purrrrr, purrrr, purrrr, purrrrr, purrrr, purrrrr, purrrr, purrrrr, purrrrr, ppurrrrinnnnnnnggggggg.

See that love spread, inspiring acts of compassion, generosity and faith.


Aggression, hostility and misunderstanding is replaced by patience, thoughtfulness, and understanding.


Purrrrr, purrrr, purrrrr, purrrrr, purrrr, purrrr, purrrrr, purrrr, purrrrr, purrrr, purrrrr, purrrrr, ppurrrrinnnnnnnggggggg. Love turning prejudice to tolerance, ignorance to enlightenment, hate-speak to courtesy, impatience to tenderness, narcissism to empathy.


Purrrrr, purrrr, purrrrr, purrrrr, purrrr, purrrr, purrrrr, purrrr, purrrrr, purrrr, purrrrr, purrrrr, ppurrrrinnnnnnnggggggg. Love bringing PEACE to the world.


Purrrrr, purrrr, purrrrr, purrrrr, purrrr, purrrr, purrrrr, purrrr, purrrrr, purrrr, purrrrr, purrrrr, ppurrrrinnnnnnnggggggg. Chaos turns to tranquility...Violence turns to calm.


Peace * Paix * Frieden * Vrede * Pace * Paz * Shalom * Salaam * Om Shanti * Heddwch * Síochán


No comments: