Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Top 5 Cat professions- If we had to work...which we don't


As a cat lucky enough to live in the lap of luxury in the lap of my mummy, I definitely do not have to work. Everything I could want or need is provided me on demand...and I demand a lot. Nevertheless, it occurs to me I would be good at many jobs. 

Honorary mention:  Baker-This only gets honorary mention because we are good at kneading the dough but not that great at putting it in the oven. 

The top 5 are:

Number 5:   Cat burglar -  Come on, this one is even named after us felines.  Especially effective at stealing food.

Number 4:  Comedian - Naturally able to make humans laugh...even when they're in a bad mood.

Number 3: Sprinter - When we're at top speed in a run through the house we could break world records...if only the humans would time us.

Number 2:  Modeling - We cats are extremely photogenic and are able to strike many poses. Some of us try to avoid having our picture taken....that's just an act. We secretly love it.

And the number 1 profession is: Yoga instructor - Still working on downward dog however...the bark is particularly challenging. 

Fortunately, I was able to find a photo illustrating me performing 3 out of the top 5 professions. No one can get a picture of me as sprinter. 

5 comments:

Bruce said...

Love that flexibility Confucius!
your pal,
Bruce:)

Anonymous said...

Love the jobs! You are one talented cat:)

Lois Lavrisa

Sam and Andy said...

Fortunately we don't have to go to work, but it's nice to know what we could apply for, Confucius...you are so wise.

Purrrrrrrrrssssssss

Angel Ginger Jasper said...

I also am lucky not to have to work, but its good to know we could do those jobs..


Hugs GJ xx

Brian's Home Blog said...

Work, what is work??? Maybe I'll try yoga too.