Thursday, April 16, 2009

In need of gasy advice

Dear Confucius cat,
My slaves, err owners, are mad at their teenagers for taking the car all over town and depleting it of gas. What should my slave- err owners do?
Sissy cat

Dear Sissy cat:

Your owners must dangle the car keys over the heads of their teenagers until they promise to conserve gas.  This kind of play always exhausts me and I will agree to anything after ten minutes.   Teenagers do not have the stamina of cats. Thus, I am certain the teenagers will concede in less than five.

As always, I remain your wise and wonderful Confucius Cat


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear wise and wonderful confucius cat-

What do you do when you just can't seem to sleep anymore? I use to sleep 18 or more hours a day. Now I can't sleep more than 16. I'm starting to hiss more and claw out at my owners because I am so sleep deprived. Any suggestions?

Boots