Friday, April 17, 2009

Sleep deprived in Savannah

Dear wise and wonderful confucius cat-
What do you do when you just can't seem to sleep anymore? I use to sleep 18 or more hours a day. Now I can't sleep more than 16. I'm starting to hiss more and claw out at my owners because I am so sleep deprived. Any suggestions?
Boots

Dear Boots:

Your dilemma is a common one suffered by cats around the world.  Sleep deprivation can make even the sweetest natured cats lash out at their cat slaves.  When that happens, the service of the cat slave to the cat can be interrupted.  Your problem may stem from noise.  My advice is to find a nook, hidden from prying eyes of your cat slave, where you will be able to get a quiet day...and nights... sleep.  Nighty night from your sage advice giver, Confucius cat.  


No comments: